Polka Dot Creations
Polka Dot Creations luxury wedding stationery design studio has been established for just over 10 years and specialises in innovative, luxurious wedding stationery that creates a lasting impression. Your stationery is such a prominent and inspiring part of your day; it is the first glimpse that your guests will see of your chosen style and sets the tone of what’s to come – it really is the blueprint for your day so you have to make sure you get it right.
With varying styles available, Nicky doesn’t shy away from bilingual stationery either. Having undertaken a foreign language degree and having worked as a proofreader in the translation industry for 10-15 years, she is more than happy to work in other languages and scripts. Making sure too that your stationery for the day itself matches your invitations, really gives that feeling of continuity. Nicky will guide you through the process of ordering stationery from start to finish to ensure nothing is forgotten and her many years of experience will ensure that you have a completely stress-free time when it comes to ordering your wedding invitations and matching stationery.
Owner Nicky is passionate about delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service with incredible attention to detail to help each couple have a stress-free wedding stationery experience – nearly 50 5-star Facebook reviews demonstrate this!
Feel free to join me in the Zoom room at the link below during the times indicated or schedule a consultation/virtual appointment so we can chat about your stationery ideas in more detail.
Together, we will take your guests on the joyous journey to your glorious “I Do’s”!
MEET THE FOUNDER
……owner and designer at Polka Dot Creations design studio, creating luxury wedding stationery for your special day.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. After all, if I am going to work with you on one of the most important days of your life – your wedding day, then the least I can do is to tell you a little bit about me first!
– Qualified graphic designer, linguist and proofreader.
– Live in rural Lincolnshire with my husband and 2 daughters and work from my dedicated home studio.
– Stickler for spelling and grammar accuracies!
– Passion for all things printed.
– And finally..........customer service is the number 1 priority when it comes to Polka Dot Creations raison d’être! I just love the feedback that I receive from clients when they are presented with their stationery, as I really do put my heart and soul into every piece to ensure that each client is completely happy with their final stationery suite.
Don't hesitate to get in contact to see whether I can help bring your wedding stationery ideas to life.....